Things I'm doing now:
- Maintaining the Picnics Of Ireland WordPress site.
- Studying Windows Server, Virtual Machines, Virtual networking, Active Directory, Security, Linux, Scripting and a whole bunch of other things too that I'd have avoided to maintain my self image as an "artist".
- Embracing the concept of my self as a technician with multiple specialities.
- Trying to find time to make music.
- ... and some other stuff.
So the world may be crawling it's way to hell and hopefully back, but I'm just struggling to form a family, get an income and help other people.
If you're doing the same, have a listen to some nonsense I made a while back:
Time has flown. It's 2019. I've released several Extra Long Play collections of music. I'm making more all the time. Much of it gets made, gets listened to, and is then thrown away or changed as other people tell me it sounds to computer like or too boring or too shite.
But that's not going to stop me making noises and calling it music.
There are other things that are calling my responsibility also. Work is essential to ensure that I don't leave the one I love in a bad position.
May I wish you luck and good fortune in your future, and may it be loud, bright and full of love.